This Privacy explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you browse this website. From time to time we may update the policy and we will indicate when it was last updated below. If you have any questions on this policy, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer your question.
Last updated: 23 May 2018
Redbox take the privacy of our customers, suppliers, partners and employees very seriously. We will always work to the following principles to ensure that your privacy is secured:
- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- We will only collect data when absolutely necessary
Relevant Privacy Legislation
Following Redbox policy, this website has been designed to comply with the following policies:
- UK Data Protection Act 1998
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
By complying with the above policies, we expect that this website is compliant with the data protection and privacy legislation around the world.
Who Are We?
We are a global eCommerce consultancy with operations in London, Dubai, Mauritius, Sydney, Auckland, Modena and South Africa. Our head office is:
Redbox Digital Limited Level 3
118 Commercial Street London
What Information Do We Collect About You?
We collect the following information under the legitimate interest legal basis when you complete a form on our website asking for more information:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your email
- Any additional personal information in your message
- Your IP address
This information and message is sent to an email group in Google Suite so that we can respond to your query.
Website Visitor Tracking
Like most websites, our website uses Google Analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can use this to make adjustments to our website, to deliver a better user experience.
Access to Your Information and Correction of Incorrect Data
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
To exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to Contact US